5 REASONS WHY YOU'LL LOVE CLOTHING MADE FROM NATURAL FABRICS
1. KEEP COOL & COMFORTABLE
- BREATHABILITY: natural fabrics allow your skin to breathe, making them perfect for hot & humid weather. They wick moisture away from you body, keeping you cool and dry all day long. No sweat stains!
- SOFTNESS: natural fabrics just get better over time. With each wash natural fibres get softer and drape better.
2. DURABILITY & LONGEVITY
- LASTING QUALITY: Clothing made from natural fabrics tends to have a longer lifespan than synthetics. They can withstand frequent gentle washing and often just get better over time.
3. HYPOALLERGENIC & ANTI-BACTERIAL
- LESS IRRITATION: Natural fabrics are less likely to cause skin irritations and allergies compared to synthetic materials, which often contain chemicals and dyes that can be harsh on the skin.
- GENTLE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: If you have sensitive skin or a skin conditions like eczema, natural fabrics can help lessen any discomfort and irritation.
- ANTI-BACTERIAL: Many natural fabrics have naturally occurring anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
4. ECO-FRIENDLY & SUSTAINABLE
- BIODEGRADABLE: Natural fabrics decompose naturally, reducing their impact on landfills and the environment.
- RENEWABLE RESOURCE: Many natural fabrics, like wool are made from renewable resources making them a fantastic sustainable choice
- NO MICROPLASTICS: Microplastics from washing clothing made from synthetic fabrics are the biggest pollutant in our oceans getting into our water supplies. Best way to avoid contributing to this is to only buy clothing made from 100% natural fabrics.
5. TEMPERATURE CONTROL
- WARM IN WINTER: Many natural fabrics such as wool, in particular, is known for its insulating properties, providing warmth without bulk. So is fantastic for keeping warm and cozy in winter.
- COOL IN SUMMER: Many natural fabrics work great for heat-regulation. Allowing air to circulate around your body, keeping you cool and dry in hot summer months.